Saturday, January 5, 2013

Spring...88 days away!

Fixed this up last Spring with a whiskey barrel from  Lowe's
As of today, the first official day of Spring for 2013 is 88 days away...March 20th! I love Spring! I guess it's because I love flowers so much. Anything that has a flower on it, I love it! Planting flowers and gardening I guess just comes natural to me living on a farm...it makes me happy and makes me feel useful. And too, I just love being outside in general. If it's not raining or if it's not cold I like being outside doing something, no matter what time of year it is. We are reminded of God's blessings everyday, every hour, every minute but gardening and planting flowers just makes me want to rejoice in Him even more. He has given us so many beautiful treasures on this Earth to enjoy! How can someone be negative when there is so much beauty surrounding us. EVERYTHING God has put on this Earth is BEAUTIFUL!

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!! I usually settle down and enjoy the winter .....but for some reason I am really looking forward to Spring! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete