Monday, December 31, 2012

Intro...

I was born wild and free, country is what I'll forever be.

This is my first blog, so bear with me. I'm wanting to get my photography business going so I thought this would be a good way to start. On that note, they're a work in progress, it will be a little bit before I post the ones I have worked on. My name is Caroline Furr, I am a nursing student at Stanly Community College and work as a tech in the ER at Stanly Regional. But first and foremost, I'm a God-fearing, farm girl. I love the crisp air, vibrant colors, privacy, and sense of comfort the country has to offer. Living on a farm is a definite way of life that I hope to continue as I move on to other pastures. I couldn't have had a better raising, I love my parents, grandparents, and brothers dearly and thank them for all they've done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment